01. The challenge
Conflicts of interest, regulations such as the DSGVO, ethics applications – The hurdles for the acquisition of clinical data are great, and at the same time the demand is increasing due to applications such as AI and machine learning in medical technology. A high quality of the data is also of great importance.
02. Our service
Our goal is to provide you with relevant gold standard data. We have standardized the process for this purpose. By connecting clinics and involving experts, we offer efficient data collection through to annotation of the data.
03. Your benefits
Save time, cost and resources in finding and connecting suitable clinical data centers and avoid conflicts regarding compliance, data protection and ethics. A lean, standardized process increases the chances of success for applications to ethics committees. We are happy to provide quality assurance and annotation of data for you.
Are you looking for open source data
for your AI project?
”M3i is an optimal partner for the training of our algorithms for the automation of work steps in surgical navigation. In organizing specific anonymized patient data for algorithm training, including quality control, we can rely on the support of our partner M3i, especially with regard to compliance with legal requirements. We plan to further expand our collaboration in the future.Dr. Jörg UhdeHead of the spinal development department
Contents of the
- Identification and integration of clinical data centers with suitable data sets
- Process for data protection and protection of patients’ rights, developed in cooperation with the Ethics Commission of the LMU Munich
- Preparation and submission of required ethical applications
- Quality assurance, anonymization and annotation of data
Results for you
- Access to clinics for data extraction and quality assurance from a single source
- Clinical data with strict, uniform quality standards for your product development
- Legal certainty, compliance and conformity
- Clinical experts evaluate the right clinical data centers for your project
- Involvement of clinical experts for quality assurance and annotation
- Save time, resources and money
- Avoid legal uncertainties when collecting clinical data
What clinical resources do you need for your project?
Why you Will Benefit from Digital Biobank
a single contract with us, we take care of the rest.
Increased chances of success
through experience with legal departments and ethics committees
existing processes are easily transferable to similar projects
DSGVO conformity of the process based on strict anonymization, approval by the ethics committees
Would you like to know more about Digital Biobank?
Application examples for our Digital Biobank
Data sets for AI-based evaluation of clinical imaging for optimization of interdisciplinary diagnostics in prostate cancer
Clinical data for automated transformation of anatomical information for planning spinal surgery
Collection of data for automated evaluation of intraoperative confocal microscopy for diagnosis and therapy of excisions in the scalp region